website Hosting Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions "We" refers to Wigboo Ltd. "You" refers to the person purchasing the Services of Wigboo Ltd. "Server" refers to the computer server equipment operated by Wigboo Ltd in connection with the provision of the Service. "website" refers to the space on the Server allocated by us to you for your site on the Internet
- This Agreement shall be governed in accordance with English law.
- We have a right to refuse/suspend or terminate our service or access to our servers and this is entirely at our discretion.
- You agree to use your website hosted with us for lawful purposes only.
- The Server must not be used by you or any other person acting on your behalf in any way that infringes any law or regulation or the rights of any third party or that could be considered a criminal offence or encourages such acts. You and users authorised by you to access the Server must be at least 18 years of age.
- Any material you use on the Server must be acceptable to us as a hosting company and it must not infringe in any way the laws relating to copyright, patent, trade mark, design or any intellectual property right or similar rights of any person/company.
- We cannot be held responsible or liable for any loss / damage / injury or death resulting from any material on your website. You agree that we are not liable and are harmless from and will be defended by you for any claims brought against us by a third party resulting from the provision of Services by us to You and your use of our Services.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss of business, contracts, or for any direct / indirect consequential or economic loss you or anyone else incurs whatsoever.
- You agree that we have no liability for any hardware failure, corruption, loss or damage to any data stored on the Server and we give no warranty as to the information’s quality or accuracy received via the Server.
- You will not link to, post, upload or transmit to the Server any unlawful, threatening, malicious, pornographic, obscene, offensive or potentially objectionable material including any computer virus or destructive type computer programs.
- You agree not send spam or bulk email and that all mail will be sent in accordance with applicable legislation and in a secure manner. Nor will you employ any email or other computer programs could clog or use excessive server resources and you will not provide email services from your website. Our services are not to be used as file storage facility or for offsite backups in any way.
- You are responsible for keeping all confidential data relating to your website and hosting account including account details, identification and passwords secure. If you lose or suspect any unauthorised use of your confidential data you must inform us immediately.
- We cannot unfortunately guarantee that the Server will be free from hackers or unauthorised users, however we shall make every effort to ensure the servers security and integrity but you agree we have no liability for any errors on your website or email errors whatsoever including non receipt/receipt of emails or re-routing etc.
- You agree you will not become a website hosting reseller of our hosting services.
- We will make every effort to ensure the server is available to you at all times although there will be occasions when the servers will not be available due to maintenance or repairs. This means sometimes access may not be available to you and we cannot be held liable for any down–time or interruption of service of our server. We do have the right to suspend our services without notice but we will do our best to contact you as quickly as possible should problems or the suspension of services is likely to be ongoing.
- Payment for hosting services for the agreed period and price is payable in UK pounds sterling by cash or cheque or via Worldpay in advance of the service provision. If payment is not received when it is due our service will be suspended. Payments returned to us by the bank as unpaid will result in you also receiving an additional ‘new re-presenting to bank charge’ of £30.00
- You may cancel at any time; refunds will be issued based on the ‘full month left’ basis. If you break any of the terms and condition no refunds will be issued. On termination for whatever reason of the hosting agreement access to your website via our server will be stopped and all data relating to your website on our server will be removed immediately.
You must agree and accept our terms and conditions of hosting if you wish to receive this service from us.
© Wigboo Ltd (2019)