Wigboo Ltd ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Wigboo Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address & phone number)
- Company Name, address, email address and phone number
- Company Website Address
- Company Registration Number
- Customer information
- IP addresses
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.wigboo.co.uk . This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Any other data as collection in relation to running the Wigboo Ltd website, our site
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Wigboo Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Supply information for your account via email or telephone
- Submit or send any correspondence through the website portal or contact us pages
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- None, unless requested by user
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Your customer can be emailed and have a customer portal between you and them with service information, reminders and maintenance correspondence
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Wigboo Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We co-operate with the police and other third parties involved in law enforcement. We may disclose personal information to any such person if we in our absolute discretion consider it necessary or desirable in connection to an investigation, for general analysis by them or otherwise in respect of any illegal activity.
Wigboo Ltd not will share / sell your data with any third party or partner companies unless your specific consent has been agreed.
When Wigboo Ltd processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. This must be an opt in consent, If you have not opted in to receive marketing information you will not receive any.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Wigboo Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you are receiving marketing and you wish to update your preferences please contact us
What are your data protection rights?
Wigboo Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Wigboo Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Wigboo Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Wigboo Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Wigboo Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Wigboo Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Wigboo Ltd processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Wigboo Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) and request opt in permission if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link or choose a service that exports to third party websites or to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understand how you use our website
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
If you permit us to do so, we may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our site uses:
- Functionality – Wigboo Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our site and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Wigboo Ltd uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Wigboo Ltd sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Wigboo Ltd securely stores your data on Microsoft Servers
Wigboo Ltd will keep your data until you request that it is deleted.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 07770 380080
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Wigboo Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Address: ICO, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF
© Wigboo Ltd (2021)